02 Day Trip to Machu Picchu from Cusco with Machupicchu Mountain in SMALL GROUP
Enjoy the trip to Machu Picchu from Cusco with Machu Picchu Mountain, where you will observe the amazing landscapes of the cloud forest and the entrance to the jungle edge towards “Aguas Calientes”; During the tour, you will have the beautiful views of Andean landscapes such as snow-capped mountains, cultivated fields and fruit trees. You will be taken on an adventure introducing you to mysticism of the citadel of Machu Picchu. The tour aims to show you one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, all this will be under the best quality service by our Waman Adventures staff.
This route includes transportation and lodging and an optional climb to “Machupicchu Mountain”.
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 01 night at 3-star hotel at Golden Sunrise, Waman Hotel or Similar (based on double occupancy room)
- Entrances to Machu Picchu & Machu Picchu Mountain
- All Transportation. Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip). Train to MachuPicchu (IncaRail or PeruRail)
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Upgrade train to the Vistadome(Round trip). Huayna Picchu entrance fee
- Meal.Travel Insurance.Single Suplement Extra
Day 1: CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES
Pass By: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will leave the city of Cusco towards Ollantaytambo.
We will take the train to get to “Aguas Calientes”.
The train will provide us with the necessary comfort to have an incredible trip.
We will be seeing exuberant green valleys and Inca cultivation platforms of the valley in our route.
We will enter the jungle area to arrive in “Aguas Calientes”, your guide will be waiting for you to welcome you.
In the afternoon, we recommend visiting the Machu Picchu site museum and the orchid exhibition or also bathe in the hot springs of the town.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Golden Sunrise *** or similar
Day 2: MACHU PICCHU AND RETURN TO CUSCO
Stop At: Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
After breakfast at the hotel, we will take one of the buses to Machu Picchu.
Our guide will provide you with all the information of the site during 02 hours of guided tour to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor.
You will ascend to Machu Picchu Mountain (3,050 masl / 10,007 feet), the ticket that is included.
It has a demarcated path with unparalleled views of the famous Inca Sanctuary and also panoramic views of the surrounding mountainous landscape.
In case of opting for Huayna Picchu, you must add an extra cost of $35 and confirm it in advance on the day of your reservation.
The difficulty ranges from moderate to challenging.
Then, we will board the return bus to “Aguas Calientes”.
We will take the return train to Ollantaytambo and then our private bus will take us to Cusco.
Duration: 9 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is around Cusco city centre.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Activities in each trip are monitored continuously, with particular emphasis on compliance with the rules of prevention, control, and response to any possible eventuality. Both the public and private sectors are implementing all the necessary biosecurity protocols for our visitors