Antalya, Cappadocia and Istanbul Tour Package
Explore 3 most popular tourist destinations of Turkey during this fantastic 7-day tour. Visit Antalya, Cappadocia and Istanbul. Tour package includes hotel accommodation, sightseeing and guided tours.
Duration 7 days
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- 2 overnights in Antalya Boutique style hotel with breakfast
- 2 overnights in Cappadocia Boutique style hotel with breakfast
- 2 overnights in Istanbul Boutique style hotels with breakfast
- Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- Sightseeing Tours mentioned on the itinerary
- Airport transfers mentioned on the itinerary
- Professional English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Cappadocia Balloon flight
On your arrival to Antalya airport, our driver will welcome you with a sign your name written on. Then you will be transfered to your hotel and rest of the day is yours.
Day 2: Perge, Aspendos and Side Tour
Visit to the ancient city of Perge. See the amphitheater, stadium, gates and city walls. Continue to Aspendos, known for its Theater of Aspendos, one of the world's best-preserved examples of Roman theater architecture. Every summer it hosts the Aspendos International Opera and Ballet Festival. After lunch, explore the ancient ruins of Side. This spectacular city is situated on a peninsula, and features ruins from the Hellenistic, Roman and Byzantine eras. The most spectacular sight is the Temple of Apollo in the old harbor.
Day 3: Cappadocia Tour
Visit fairy chimneys, underground cities and rock-cut churches, Prepare for an action-packed itinerary, as you visit Cavusin village, the pottery town of Avanos and the iconic Three Beauties of Urgup, then get your camera ready for a drive through the dramatic landscapes of Devrent, Pasabag and Lovers Valleys.
Day 4: Cappadocia full-day Regional tour
After breakfast at the hotel be ready to discover the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia (Devrent, Pasabag, Goreme).Then you will visit Uchisar castle and Pigeon valley. After lunch at a restaurant with a great panoramic view you will drive to Cavusin village to explore the rock cut houses and churches.Last stop before coming back at the hotel is Love valley with huge rock formations.
Day 5: Istanbul, departure
Pick-up from hotel for a domestic flight to Istanbul. Our driver will welcome you with a sign your names written on.Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 6: Byzantine Relics Tour & Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
Visit ST. SOPHIA which is an ancient basilica built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in 6th century. This old monument is wonderful and eye-catching. The second site is SULTANAHMET Imperial Mosque which is built in 16th century and known as Blue Mosque due to its fascinating interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME is the next place to visit. This monument was a circus and was the sporting and social centre of Constantinople, capital of Byzantine Empire. After move on to the Grand Covered Bazaar.
In the evening spend a memorable all inclusive evening cruising around the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul. Enjoy spectacular views of historical places and the two beautiful bridges enchantingly illuminated at night. Delicious cuisine and a rich Turkish Night show program will perfectly compliment an unforgettable evening.
Day 7: Istanbul departure
According to your flight time we will transfer you to the airport for your flight.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Antalya Airport, Yeşilköy, Antalya Havaalanı Dış Hatlar Terminali 1, 07230 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons