Capri Island with a Local Expert Guide
Celebrated by poets, painted by the artists, the island of Capri still retains all its charm and glory.
It’s a beautiful island in the Bay of Naples, popular destination for many tourists and VIPs’ during each summer. In the 20th century Capri has been chosen as a set for many movies and international events.
Why book this tour?
The romantic atmosphere that you can breath there is incomparable to anywhere else in the world.
Mount Solaro and Mount Tiberio constitute two highlights of the silhouette of the island. The famous “Piazzetta Umberto I” with its typical restaurants and bars is a traditional meeting point for the tourist that visit the Island.
Capri is known all around the world for its amazing Gardens of Augustus, the Certosa of St. Giacomo and the delicate fragrance of the flowers of the villas that decorate the landscape. Here the visitors can admire the spectacular view of the Golf of Naples and Amalfi Coast.
THIS TOUR CAN BE ADAPTED FOR YOUR WISHES AND INTERESTS
What's included :
- Archeologist-Tourist Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Capri Funicular
Stop At: Capri Funicular, Marina Grande, 80076, Island of Capri Italy
The Most beautiful Island
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Bar Grotta Azzurra, Piazza Vittoria, 4, 80073 Marina Grande NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
*No Pick up. Meeting point is at the Port of Capri or Naples** It's a walking tourPorts
- naples, capri
Return Detail :80076 Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff