City tour with Demonstration & Tasting of Pisco Sour
Lima City Tour, In this City tour you can visit the most historic sites, those that have a beautiful colonial architecture, beautiful temples and churches, residential neighborhoods, admirable landscapes around the sea and other tourist attractions of the Peruvian capital. Enjoy a time with demonstration and tasting of our traditional drink ‘Pisco Sour’.
What's included :
- English and Spanish tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Lima
What's excluded :
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
We begin our tour appreciating the Love Park, Larcomar shopping mall. Our first stop will be huaca Pucllana which is a Pre-Inca archaeological site. Continuing with the panoramic tour we shall see the Olive Park, Arequipa avenue and the historical center of Lima, observing important monuments such as: Italian art museum, Justice Palace, the French Palace and San Martin square
We will take you to a fascinating walking tour around our historical center. Then we will show the main attractions of our main square such as the Government Palace, Municipality of Lima, the Cathedral of Lima, Archbishop’s Palace and the city hall. Later we will have a demonstration and tasting of our traditional drink ‘Pisco Sour’.
We are also shall visit Saint Francis Monastery and their underground catacombs. After the tour we will take you back to the hotel.
Duration approx 3 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All pick-ups are around Lima centre.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons