Delhi City Tour By Evening
Want to see the most famous highlights of Old and New Delhi in a short visit? Then, pick up this half day non guided Delhi city tour with chauffeur driven vehicle and discover the history, culture and modernity of Delhi as you visit Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple, India Gate, Raj Ghat and President House by your own.
What's included :
- All taxes, parking fees, inter state taxes, toll taxes, driver expenses and handling charges
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Entry/Admission - Birla Mandir Temple (Lakshmi Narayan)
What's excluded :
- Any kind of personal expenses, driver tip, optional tours and any kind food on board
Stop At: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
In the center of New Delhi astride the Rajpath, the 42 m high war memorial dedicated to the Indian soldiers who died in the First World War in France and the Third Anglo-Afghan War. The foundation stone of India Gate was laid on 10 February 1921 and designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Rashtrapati Bhavan, Rajpath, New Delhi 110004 India
The official residence of Indian president in New Delhi. Previously president house is use as Viceroy's House. Construction of President House started 1912 and it took 17 years to complete. The President house is a creation of British architect Edwin Landseer Lutyens in New Delhi.
Stop At: Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi 110002 India
On the bank of Yamuna River a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi. Raj Ghat is a black marble platform that marks the spot of Mahatma Gandhi's cremation on 31 January 1948 a day after his assassination.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Swaminarayan Akshardham, Nh 24 Akshardham Setu, New Delhi 110092 India
A Hindu house of worship that showcases brilliantly the essence of India's ancient architecture, traditions and timeless spiritual messages. Akshardham temple features an Abhisheka Mandap, Sahaj Anand water show, a thematic garden and three exhibitions namely Sahajanand Darshan (Hall of Values), Neelkanth Darshan (an IMAX film on the early life of Swaminarayan as the teenage yogi, Neelkanth), and Sanskruti Darshan (cultural boat ride).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Birla Mandir Temple (Lakshmi Narayan), Connaught Place, New Delhi 110002 India
The first largest Hindu Temple in New Delhi dedicated to Laxminarayan. Temple was the first in New Delhi would not be restricted to the upper-caste Hindus and people from every caste would be allowed inside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel with in Delhi
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons