Dolusu Waterpark Ticket
Experience your summer holiday in DoluSu Waterpark offering a wide range of facilities: extreme and fun water slides, wave pool, aquarium, dolphinarium, private beach area, bars and restaurants serving delicious food and refreshing drinks. DoluSu Park has everything you need for a great pastime.
What's included :
- Ticket to the Park
- Entry/Admission - DoluSu Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
This relatively new water park is located at Kirish area of Kemer and is the largest in region due to the number and length of slides. Here for the first time in Turkey was set the Tornado water slide and a slide with springboard (Slip N Fly) which will make you fly 7 meters above the water.
Thrill seekers, here are the most extreme activities you should try: Boomerango, Rocket (the fastest slide with a speed at about 86 km/h), the Cauldron, Cave (fast drive in the darkness for 101 meters). For the lovers of calm pleasure there is a 75 meter long River slide; you will enjoy a relaxing ride with the sea view around the wave pool. There are totally 17 water slides for adults and 9 for children.
Kids Zone is specially designed for children under 7 years old. Here there are some fun slides (Rainbow, Green Elephant, Blue Stream), Aqua Tower and safe swimming pool. Children will love the Sculpture slides including the Phoenix, the Donkey and Tepegöz (one eyed monster).
On the territory of DoluSu Park there is an aquarium and a dolphinarium. In the first one you can see the colorful fish of the Mediterranean Sea and fur seals. In the second one you can enjoy an amazing dolphin show taking place twice a day, in the morning and in the afternoon. Swimming with dolphins is optional for an extra charge.
DoluSu Waterpark has a private beach area with sun beds where you can relax under the gentle sun or under the shadow enjoying refreshing drinks & local dishes.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons