Family Rafting Trip at Köprülü Canyon from Belek
Experience the rush of adrenaline. You can do rafting at the rapid water currents of Koprulu Canyon. It’s a truly amazing experience fit for a family, as sophisticated security measures are taken by the rafting guides. Visit the Koprucay Canyon National Park for a stirring and adrenaline-charged, full-day rafting tour.
What's included :
- Rafting guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet and life vest
- Entry/Admission - Koprulu Kanyon Milli Parki
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
Stop At: Koprulu Kanyon Milli Parki, Manavgat Turkey
Add adrenaline and extreme emotions to your Turkish vacation with a full-day white water rafting adventure on the Köprüçay River of the Köprülü Canyon.
Sit back and relax on the 57 mile (95 kilometer) scenic drive from Antalya to Köprülü Canyon National Park where up to 7,000 people can raft on the river at the same time during the summer months.
Upon arrival, you will be fully equipped by your rafting guide and given a safety briefing to help you through the day. No previous experience is needed and no swimming ability is required. Even children (6-12 years old), accompanied by their parents, can join this family ride.
Then head out onto the waters of the Köprüçay River to raft the rapids of the 8.5-mile (14-kilometer) canyon, where the 2nd-century Oluk Bridge towers 88 feet (27 meters) high, lending even more drama to the backdrop of your rafting adventure.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons