Florence Uffizi Gallery Private Tour with Skip-the-line Tickets & Hotel Pickup
Meet your guide at your hotel and enjoy this 2-hour and a half private tour of Florence’s Uffizi Gallery.
The Uffizi itself is of historic and architectural interest, with its glorious ceilings, richly detailed architecture, and elaborate corridors and galleries , in the company of a local, expert guide you will see the highlights of this wonderful museum and with skip-the-line access there will be no waiting in queues!
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
You will meet with your guide at your central located hotel or just outside the Uffizi Gallery in Piazza della Signoria and by-passing the queues go directly inside. You can choose either a 9:30am or 2pm visit.
Built by Giorgio Vasari in 1560 it has magnificent ceilings, wonderful architectural detail and highly decorated corridors and galleries.As you proceed through the collections in the various galleries your guide will regale you with stories about the lives of the various Renaissance artists and explain how the politics and fashions of the day shaped the masterpieces on display.
You will also learn something of the patrons and benefactors who commissioned these priceless works of art. Displayed in the Uffizi are artworks by Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Titian, Giotto and Caravaggio to name a few.
All of the great Renaissance artists have their work on display. Of particular interest is Botticelli’s Birth of Venue and Da Vinci’s Annunciation but you will also see splendid sculptures and paintings that demonstrate the importance of the city of Florence during the Renaissance period. If there is anything you wish to know then ask your guide!
Depending upon your tour start time guide will leave you at either 12:00pm or 4:30pm. You will however then be free to explore this magnificent gallery until closing time at 6.50 pm.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Signoria, P.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your hotel address. If it is a central located one your guide will meet you there!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick up is available for selected hotels only.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival