Madurai to Rameshwaram Transfer by Private Vehicle
You spectacular journey to Rameshwaram starts from the Madurai city/ Airport
Start your road trip heading to your hotel to Rameshwaram from the Madurai airport in one of our finely maintained cars. Driven by the English speaking Chauffeurs, your travel from airport to the hotel will guarantee you an excellent trip in India. Our wide range of fleet can cater to the diversified kinds of clientele, assuring a hassle free and comfortable travel.
What's included :
- Private Transfer by Air Condition Vehicle
- Toll, Parking and other Expenses related to Vehicle
What's excluded :
- Other Than inclusions
Rameswaram is a town on Pamban Island, in the southeast Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It’s known for Ramanathaswamy Temple, a Hindu pilgrimage site with ornate corridors, huge sculpted pillars and sacred water tanks. Devotees bathe in the waters of Agni Theertham, off the beach east of the temple. Gandamadana Parvatham is a hill with island views. A chakra (wheel) here is said to bear an imprint of Lord Rama’s feet.
As per your requirement our Chauffeur will drop you at Rameshwaram Hotel.
Departure Point :Madurai, Madurai, Madurai District, Tamil Nadu
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Age Group is possible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate