Marmaris Jeep Safari with Lunch
Explore the most beautiful and remote parts of Marmaris that are seldom seen on tours of this Mediterranean resort town. Head up mountain tracks on this jeep safari and marvel at the unspoiled scenery and views of Marmaris and nearby towns.
Duration 7 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kizkumu
- Entry/Admission - Turgut Selalesi
- Entry/Admission - Marmaris Mountains
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips for driver and guide
Stop At: Kizkumu, Orhaniye Mah. Bozburun Yolu, Orhaniye 48700 Turkey
The symbol of Orhaniye beyond the borders of Turkey is Kızkumu beach reaching out to the sea from the land on a shallow path with its reddish color.
This shallow path that is formed by the division of the bay starting from the land as a result of dune movements is approximately 600 m long.
Kızkumu beach has lately become a popular spot for touristic Jeep Safari tours.
There are various legends of Kızkumu told among local people.
It is believed that this beautiful young girl’s grave is at the end of Kızkumu. This place is known as Kızkumu (meaning ‘the sand of the girl’ in Turkish) from then on.
When walking along this 600-meter long path in the sea, locals and visitors make a wish and believe that their wishes will come true…
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Turgut Selalesi, Orhaniye 48700 Turkey
The Selale is between Bayir and Turgut. Travel 5 kilometers from Bayir towards Turgut and you’ll see a sign ‘Selale’ by the road. Take a turn here and you’ll reach the ‘Selale’ by moving just 200 meters from the main road. This is not the largest or the tallest of the waterfalls you’d have ever seen. But it is pretty attractive and provides one a cool resting place. The Marmaris Waterfall is just over 4 meters tall and narrow as well. The area around the waterfall is a wide valley with forests and lush vegetation. This valley is cooler than the places around it and an exciting place to visit, especially during a hot summer’s day. The Marmaris Waterfall has ice-cold waters and you can enjoy swimming in the small lake below the waterfall. A 300 years old watermill near the waterfalls is an interesting one to pay a visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bayır, 48700 Marmaris/Muğla, Turkey
Bayir village is famous for its historical plane tree, ancient City of Syrna remnants and its Mosque. It is very exciting to take a break and have your coffee, tea or ayran (yoghurt drink) under the huge plane tree in the village square.
There is a historical plane tree of 2300 years of age in the village. Old Plane Tree is very popular for the travelers. Take a photo with the plane tree and drink ayran.
According to the legend, if you walk once around the old plane tree, it prolongs life. This is also written on the identity disc of the plane tree.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marmaris Mountains, Marmaris Turkey
Drive among Marmaris mountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Hisaronu, Hisaronu, Marmaris District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from all hotels in Marmaris and Icmeler
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons