Mudejar Route and White Villages Small-Group Tour with Lunch
Explore our spectacular Andalusian moorish past with this day trip. First stop will be the little village Archez with its very well conserved mudejar minaret. Second stop is Canillas de Albaida and its narrow streets, which will take you to the old muslim past of Andalusia. Third stop is Salares, one of the most beautiful and smallest villages in Andalusia, discover its mudejar minaret and tower and its Roman bridge. Fourth stop is Sedella another white village full of white houses. Finally we will drive to Sayalonga to enjoy a lunch of tasty local food. Afterwards you will have the opportunity to see the narrowest street in Andalusia and make a visit to the Morisco Museum.
This day trip includes round-trip hotel transport from the coast between Nerja and Torre del Mar.
What's included :
- Pick-up/drop off on coast accommodations from Torre del Mar to Nerja (please ask for other pick-up/drop off points) in a Mercedes Vito van.
- Small group of minimum 2 people and a maximum of 8
- Official guide (which also will be your chauffeur) in English, German and/or Spanish.
- Guided visit to 5 beautiful white villages on the mountains
- Lunch: menu + 1 drink per person (please let us know if you have any special request or allergies)
What's excluded :
- Any other expenses non-related to the activity
- Any other aspect not mentioned above
Stop At: Archez, Archez, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
You will discover the history and beautiful Mudejar church of the white village with its beautiful Arabic minaret.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Canillas de Albaida, Canillas de Albaida, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
With our official guide you will discover the hermitage of San Anton and the beautiful and narrow streets of this white village. We always do a coffee stop in the lovely main square of this town and you have also the chance to eat something.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Salares, Salares, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
Salares is on of the highlights of this tour. With our official guide you will visit the old Roman bridge and beautiful Church of Sta. Ana with its arabic minaret, that was restored just a couple of years ago. Salares is a charming small white village that you will love.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sedella, Sedella, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
With our official guide you will get to know the interesting history of this town and you will get to the main square to visit the most important monuments of the village.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sayalonga, Sayalonga, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
We will enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the best restaurant in the area that cooks with local products and you will have the chance to try some of our traditional dishes. After the lunch we will do a short walking tour in this white village before we go back to the coast.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please get in touch with us one day before of your tour in order to confirm you your exact pick uptime. We guarantee pick-up and drop-off service on the customers' accommodations from Nerja toTorre del Mar. Other pick-up points must be discussed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dog friendly trip: If you want to bring your dog please contact us in advance
- Bring comfortable shoes and with enthusiasm to walk
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication to prevent it
- Bring a water bottle along with you
- If you come in hot months make sure to use sun screen. Most of our trips outdoors, so it is very important to protect yourself from the sun.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms