PALERMO and its GARDENS and a COOKING Class
Explorine one of Palermo’s historic markets
Purchase all the ingredients necessary to prepare your meal with our chef.
Taste some of Palermo’s typical street food
Enjoy a hands-on cooking class followed by lunch.
Visit Villa Malfitano, Palermo with the Cathedral, Quattro Canti square, etc. Walk through the streets of the historical center and the Botanic garden of Villa giulia .
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Driver escort
- Visit as per itinerary
- Visit of Palazzo Mirto and Botanical garden
- Lunch - Cooking class + Lunch
What's excluded :
- Licensed tourist local guide ( our drivers are tour escort and not local guides)
- Entrance fees to minuments
- Entry/Admission - Villa Malfitano
- Entry/Admission - Cattedrale di Palermo
09h30 It’s time to meet our chef who will take you on an adventure exploring one of Palermo’s historic markets (Il Capo, La Vucciria or Borgo Vecchio) where you will purchase all the ingredients necessary to prepare your meal. Along the way, you will also taste some of Palermo’s typical foods, such as “panelle” and “pane con la milza”. Then enjoy a hands-on cooking class in his restaurant followed by lunch.
The dishes you've prepared will be served with just the right Sicilian wine, and dessert accompanied by local biscotti and Sicilian dessert wine.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate