Paragliding in Pokhara, Pokhara Day Tour
After breakfast, meet at your hotel then drive to Sarangkot. It's a scenic drive passing along small towns, fields, rolling hills and finally arrive at the hill top of Sarangkot. Your paragliding pilot will explain you all the safety precautions and along with the pilot, you will fly from the hill top. Enjoy this magical flight witnessing Himalayas like Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Lamjung Himal, Hiunchuli at much closer proximity. The view down below of the Pokhara City, Fewa lake, rivers, fields are also equally mesmerizing. After 30-40 minutes of flight, you land at the shores closer of the Fewa Lake. Then meet our representatives and drop-off at your hotel.
What's included :
- Transportation by car or van (depends on group size)
- Experienced trained Para-gliding Pilot
- Paragliding as per the program
- All taxes and service charge.
What's excluded :
- Any kind of drinks, meals, cold drinks etc
Pass By: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Sarangkot is the popular Himalayan viewpoint & also the starting point for paragliding in Pokhara.
Pass By: Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
Annapurna mountain range is one of the world's tallest mountains.
Pass By: Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Pokahra is the beautiful lakeside town and also the gateway to trekking in the Annapurna region.
Pass By: Machhapuchhare, Machhapuchchhre 33700, Nepal
Machhapuchhre aka Fistail is the most beautiful mountain in Annapurna region mostly seen from Pokhara city in a clear day.
Pass By: Pokhara paragliding, Lakeside Rd, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Paragliding in Pokhara is one of the most popular and sought our adventure activities.
Pass By: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
It is amazing to fly over the fewa lake. An incredible experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from inside the Pokhara City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Best time is from early October until the beginning of May. The most popular months are November, December and January.
- Two flight per day: First flight at 9 am & Second flight at 11 am
- Need to start 1 & half hour before the flight time
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival