Pokhara city sightseeing tour
Pokhara city sightseeing tour is the nature and cultural tour of the lakeside city. Witness sunrise over the Himalayas from the popular Himalayan view-point 'Sarangkot'. Sarangkot is about 45 minutes drive from the Pokhara City and offer spectacular Himalayan panorama of mountains like Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhare, Annapurna II, Lamjung. Sarangkot sunrise tour is done early in the morning at the break of dawn. Then after breakfast, proceed with guided sightseeing tour of Pokhara visiting various cultural and natural sites like Bindabasini Temple, Gupteshwor Cave, Davis Falls, Seti River Gorge.
What's included :
- Professional English speaking city guide.
- Transportation by A/C private vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off to/from sightseeing points.
- Mineral water during the sightseeing.
- All local and government taxes.
What's excluded :
- Monuments entrance fees wherever applicable.
- Lunch, Drinks, Photography etc.
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Sarangkot is the popular Himalayan viewpoint for sunrise and sunset view over the mountains closer to Pokhara City.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up/drop from inside the Pokhara City.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival