Private tour: Noravank, Tatev (monastery, ropeway), Karahundj
This tour will take give you an opportunity to get acquainted with the medieval armenian architecture and history and megalithic composition of Bronze Age tombs.
Duration 12 to 13 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle according to the number of participants
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tatev ropeway ticket
- Entry/Admission - Wings of Tatev
Stop At: Noravank Monastery, NoravankMonastery Road Amaghu Valley, Areni 3604 Armenia
One of the wonderful monuments of medieval Armenia - the Monastery of Noravank dates back to XIII—XIV centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tatev Monastery, Highway 45, Tatev 3218 Armenia
Another famous monument of medieval Armenian architecture - Tatev Monastery was built in the 9th-13th centuries. In translation from the old Armenian "tatev" means "give wings".
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wings of Tatev, Tatev Gateway, Halidzor 3218 Armenia
The longest ropeway in the world without stops.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Karahundj (Armenia's Stonehenge), Sisian Armenia
Zorats Karer or Zorats Kar is a megalithic composition of Bronze Age tombs and over 220 standing stones.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please mention the exact location you want to be picked up at.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff