Private Tour With Photographer To Ek Balam And Chichen Itza With Cenote
Visit Ek Balam and Chichen Itza on this private day trip from Playa del Carmen. You'll get to see the main buildings of these important archaeological sites and then swim in the refreshing waters of a cenote. You'll end the tour visiting a tequila factory where you'll get to learn about the process and taste this famous, Mexican drink. Enjoy these wonderful places accompanied by a professional photographer who'll capture all your special moments during excursion. Full day excursion.
Your private day trip includes transport and entrance fees.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Entry/Admission - Mayapan Traditional Agave Distillery
What's excluded :
- Drinks, unless specified
Stop At: 20-minute drive from Valladolid on highway 295, direction Tizimin, Ek Balam Village Mexico
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Playa del Carmen and head to the archaeological site, lost in the jungle, of Ek Balam. Its name is translated from the Mayan language "black jaguar" and you'll get to see the mysterious sculptures ("angels") guarding the entrance as well as the Palace, the Observatory, the ball game court and much more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
You'll then visit Chichen Itza which is considered one of the "New 7th Wonders of the World" and one of the last cities of Maya civilization. Enjoy this complex full of knowledge and beauty and see the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the Temple of Warriors, the Temple of the Jaguars, the Observatory and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Later, head to a cenote and swim in it surrounded by exotic plants and magical singing of wild birds. Cenote water is often very clear, as the water comes from rain water filtering slowly through the ground, and therefore contains very little suspended particulate matter.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mayapan Traditional Agave Distillery, Libramiento Norte No 264, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
To end the tour, visit to tequila faсtory where you can see the tequila production process and taste this wonderful drink. At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels Riviera Maya and Cancún
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Vans will only occupied 30% cappacity at all times. Food and drink stations won´t be available to prevent infection points. If temperature is not between acceptable rank, travelers could reschedule or request refund with a doctor´s note mandatory in both cases.