Private Tour With Photographer To Puebla And Cholula From Mexico City
This tour offers a visit to two of the most emblematic cities of this region: Puebla and Cholula and the smallest volcano in the world Cuexcomate.
According to the legend, a bishop was told by angels the specific location of the future city of Puebla. By the "City of Angels" there is a picturesque road, guarded by two active volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl, snow-capped peaks that rush into the sky. The city itself will amaze you splendid colonial architecture, historical monuments, among them Rosario Chapel, Convent of Santo Domingo, the city's cathedral, protected by UNESCO.
Enjoy these wonderful places accompanied by a professional photographer who'll capture all your special moments during excursion.
Full day excursion.
What's included :
- Air conditioned transportation
- Professional bilingual guide
- Professional photographer
- Round trip transportation from hotels located in the central area of Mexico City
- Entry/Admission - Cuexcomate
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cholula
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Round trip transportation from hotels located out off the central area of Mexico City
Stop At: Puebla Legendaria, Puebla Mexico
The city itself will amaze you with its splendid colonial architecture & historical monuments
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cuexcomate, 2 Poniente intersection with 3 Norte, Puebla 72130 Mexico
Cuexcomate, the smallest volcano in the world .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Pyramid of Cholula, Calle 11 Nte. 1005, San Pedro Cholula 72760 Mexico
Cholula-ancient Indian city glorified by a pyramid of Toltec
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Av. Paseo de la Reforma 22, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from hotels located out of the central area will have an extra charge of 200 pesos wich will be paid directly to our guide at the begining of the tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes and warm clothes recommended
- Pick up at hotels outside the downtown area will have an extra charge
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Vans will only occupied 30% cappacity at all times. Food and drink stations won´t be available to prevent infection points. If temperature is not between acceptable rank, travelers could reschedule or request refund with a doctor´s note mandatory in both cases.