Rome to Frascati Gourmet Trip: Best of Castelli Romani Wine Food & Sightseeing
On this private full day tour from Rome to Castelli Romani and Frascati you will discover the wine region of the Roman countryside. This 6-hours tour will take you to an off-the-beaten path journey of speechless views combined with great food and wine tasting. A local and expert driver in a first-class car/minivan will pick you up at your accommodation and will take you to see amazing attraction like: Popes Summer Residence, the city of Nemi, Albano and Castel Gandolfo and its old medieval venues. Stopping at a vineyard and other gourmet destinations to indulge typical local flavors is part of this unforgettable experience.
What's included :
- All activities
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
• Made In Italy Tours by Luca and his Guide Mates, Via Paolo Quinto 33, 0167 Rome Italy
• Porchetta - Try the real Italian Porchetta Sandwich made from a succulent suckling pig.
• Wine tasting - Visit a vineyard in Frascati to taste local wine!
• Pasta - Taste local main courses in a traditional countryside trattoria!
• Strawberry - Try the typical strawberry from Nemi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.