Sacred Valley and Buffet Lunch, Small Group
The Sacred Valley Tour is one of the most popular tours in the region. The Sacred Valley of the Incas was a crucial area for the Inca empire and it functioned as both an agricultural, spiritual and political center for them. Throughout its length there are many Inca and Pre-Inca sites that can be found and the Sacred Valley tour visits the 2 main sites, Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
Many tourists opt to do this tour just before their visit to Machu Picchu as you can choose to finish in Ollantaytambo from where you take the train on to Aguas Calientes (the town at the base of Machu Picchu).
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
What's excluded :
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites (S/. 70 soles or $ 25 USD per person).
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
Sacred Valley Tour start early and head to the high mountain village of Chinchero, famous for its weaving and spectacularly sited at high altitude (3,800m/12,500 ft.) We will visit a weaving house and have a demonstration on dyeing and weaving techniques as well as visiting the famous Chinchero market. From Chinchero, we descend to the base of the Sacred Valley and then onto Ollantaytambo, which features an impressive set of terraces leading from the village centre.
We have a buffet lunch in Urubamba before heading to Pisaq – our final stop for the day. In Pisaq we will first the attractive ruins, built with breathtaking audacity by the Incas and then descend to the market at Pisaq before returning to Cusco, via the ruins at Sacsayhuaman. (If you are short of time this visit might be only very short).
This is a long but rewarding day for those who want to experience the best of the Sacred Valley in a short amount of time.
Places that are visited during Sacred Valley Tour:
Chinchero (traditional weaving center).
Pisac archeological site.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels around city centre.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The activities of each trip are monitored continuously, with particular emphasis on compliance with the rules of prevention, control, and response to any possible eventuality. Both the public and private sectors are implementing all the necessary biosecurity protocols for our visitors