Skip-the-line Shore Excursion from Naples Cruise Port to Pompeii & Herculaneum
On this exciting tour in the company of an expert guide, you will get to observe the incredible ruins of the once-buried towns of Pompeii and Herculaneum all in one day!
You will rendezvous with your driver at the cruise ship terminal in Naples at 8.30am and the travel in a first-class, air-conditioned luxury minivan afterwards.
Upon your arrival in Pompeii, your guide will meet up with you and provide you with fast-track access which will enable you to beat the ticket queues and immediately begin your adventure into the ancient cities of the Romans. This tour is a great opportunity for anyone with an inclination towards history or archaeology to learn more about historical facts, values, norms and culture.
A trip to the historic cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum gives you unrivalled exposure to the kind of lifestyle lead by ancient Romans, you will be amazed at how technologically advanced and sophisticated the Romans were even at such a medieval period.
What's included :
- Skip the line tickets
- Admission tickets
- Top rated and local guide
- Private first class minivan
- English speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Tours of Pompeii with Lello & Co.
- Entry/Admission - Herculaneum Tours
What's excluded :
Stop At: Tours of Pompeii with Lello & Co., Pompeii Italy
You will have a 2.5 hours private guided tour in Pompeii with a top rated and local guide.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Herculaneum Tours, Corso Resina 43, 80056 Ercolano Italy
You will spend about 2 hours in Herculaneum with your private tour guide. You will see the highlights of the archeological site.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will wait with a sign with your last name at the exit of your cruise ship terminalPorts
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival