Visit to the Larco Museum in Lima
The Larco museum is considered one of the oldest private museums and the best in Latin America is located inside a viceregal lodge that dates back from the XVIII century, which was constructed on a pre inca pyramid.
This place was founded in 1926 this museum shows the 3000 years of pre-Colombian development.
We invite you to visit the Larco Museum to return the time to the pre-Columbian era, admire the best and most complete collection of gold and silver, admire its famous collection of erotic pottery, and mainly, discover the more than 5,000 years of history of ancient Peru, through a fascinating collection of pre-Columbian art.
What's included :
- Round trip transportation (Tourist Transport)
- Bilingual professional guide.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
What's excluded :
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
We will pick you up from your hotel at 09:50 a.m. approximately, then we will go to the Larco Museum in Lima.
This visit is the preferred point for the lovers of the edition and travel specialists. The Larco Museum is considered one of the best museums in Latin America and is located in a viceregal mansion of the eighteenth century AD, built on a pre-Columbian pyramid of the seventh century and surrounded by beautiful gardens.
Undoubtedly, it is one of the best museums in Latin America.
This Museum is surrounded by beautiful gardens that give life to that place.
Its galleries exhibit the best and most complete collection of gold and silver of pre-Columbian Peru in the world; as well as his famous collection of erotic pottery.
After having completely covered this Museum, we will return to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All pick ups are around city centre
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Things to bring:
- Sun hat.
- Camera and video camera.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons